- Jun 5, 2017
- Reaction score
MARSH Supporting Members can now buy Triton ICP-OES Water Analysis Test Kits for $20 (plus shipping), limit of 5 per member while supplies last. These retail for $49 so this is great opportunity for our supporting members.
Return shipping now included - Your test ships free from your home via USPS First-Class to the US-based Triton Lab.
Triton ICP-OES Testing is done in Van Nuys, California. A return postage label is included. In most cases, results will be accessible within 24-48 hours after receipt at the Triton Lab.
Orders placed by lapsed or non-supporting members will be refunded.
Place your order by visiting our webpage here: LINK
Visit ICP-OES for more details about the testing company.
Please click the company's link to search through the details of their test and reporting standards. ICP analysis is a decades old technology that is now more accessible to hobbyists and another great tool for us. This is a $29 discount on the MSRP. Take advantage while supplies last.
Ship all Triton ICP-OES tests to:
16116 Covello St
Van Nuys, CA 91406
1. Visit triton-labs website and register an account.
2. Inside of the test kit, there will be a barcode that you will need to connect the test kit to the account you just created.
3. Collect a sample of water from your aquarium both test vials with aquarium water three times, then filling each vial completely.
4. Place the barcodes on each vial and then put them both into the return shipping box.
5. Remove the protective film from the sticky tape and seal the box.
6. Place included return label on the package and place it in your mailbox or bring it to your local Post Office.
7. You will then start to receive email updates when the sample is received, and also when the test is completed.